Ancient roman flat breads are great to make your favorite sandwiches more balanced. Wrap with salad , turkey or falafel, topped with a light home-made mayonnaise, which we put into the Dip Lunchbox and voila – ready to go with a tasty and balanced menu!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- 500 g flour (400 g all purpose and 100 white)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp melted lard
- 125-150 ml warm water
1 piece 212 kkal
- Put the flour , baking soda and salt in a blender.
- Pour the lard and a bit of water.
- Gradually add water until you get a thick dough.
- Knead it for 2-3 minutes until smooth . Place it in a bowl and cover with a towel. Let stand for 30 minutes.
- Roll out very thinly. Cut out circles with a diameter of 20 centimeters . Bake on both sides of a Teflon pan without oil .
- Serve hot with a slice of ham, salad , sausages or fresh soft cheeses.